Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Friendship Bubbling Tilda Card

Yesterday I posted the first card created by me during the day of challenges with my mother.  Today I am posting the card created from our second challenge. I thought the papers used for the card were fun and I have been wanting to design a card that used orange since I often use blue or pink. The card contains Bubbling Tilda from the Fairy Tale Collection (2010) and I also, for the first time, used DooHickey's Cutting Die-Tilda Lace from the Wedding Collection.  I hope you enjoy the card!


Copics I used to color Tilda:
skin: YR000, E000, E21
hair: E55, E57, E59
dress: YR12, YR14, 0
wings: BV00, YR12, 0, smooch illuminate
bubbles: RV00, smooch illuminate, glossy accents

Challenges I entered:
Cute Card Thursday-#144 Sketch by Lisa
Copic Creations-#41 Sparkle
Simon Says-Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. I love your card. It's fun to try new things and can be quite a challenge. The orange was a good choice for your Maggie. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and your work :) Nice to see you sharing your talents!!!

    ReplyDelete