Monday, December 27, 2010

Magnolia-Happy Holiday

Today my mother and I each created two cards.  We had such a great time together and made our card making into a little competition.  The person who chose the most creative card was my father, so of course my mother was the winner of today's challenge. :) My first card contains Tilda with Christmas Coat from Magnolia's Merry Little Christmas collections (2010).  I colored her using copics and stickels were used on the snowflakes (EK and Martha Stewart punches) and parts of the card stock. Behind Tilda is an embossed white card stock that I used the copic air brush system to get a little blue color to the background. This was the first time I used the air brush and I loved the way it turned out. Enjoy!





What I used to color Tilda
skin: YR0000, E000, E21
hair: E33, E35, E37
coat: R81, R83, R85, G20, G21, pearl smooch
boots and lace: B41, B20
package: E41, G20, pearl smooch

My card was entered into the following challenges:
-JustMagnolia Week #86 Mina's sketch
-Allsorts Week #83 Anything Goes
-Paper Sundaes Week #49 Cut It Out!
-All That Scraps Challenge #5
-CES Challenges Week #17 Anything Goes
-The Crafty Pad Challenge 102-Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Wow. You are blogging like a pro. I must take lessons from you!! Great job with your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the paper & the glitter coat Tilda is wearing! Thanks for joining in our Paper Sundaes Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty glitter coat for her to wear! Thanks for playing with our Paper Sundaes Cut it Out challenge this week!

    Lisa M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card. I love the colours and the Tilda is wonderful!! Thanks for taking the time to play with us over at CES xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Tilda is adorable! I love her Winter coat! So glad you linked up to the ATS Magnolia Challenge, Winter where you live! Thanks for playing!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete